Filing Prize & Tort Claims
If you believe that you have a legitimate claim for any incorrect payment of a prize or the non-payment of legitimate prize at any of our Casinos (on not caused by a malfunction of an electronic game), you must:
1. Immediately contact a supervisor and inform him or her of the circumstances before you leave the premises.
2. If the supervisor is unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, request a Prize Claim Form.
3. Complete the form and submit the form to the Seminole Nation Gaming Enterprise within (10) days of the event giving rise to the claim.
4. You may write a letter directed to the Seminole Nation Gaming Enterprise.
- Your Letter Must Provide The Following Information:
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Names of any witnesses
- Date, time, and place
- The names of Casino staff you contacted
- A description of what happened
- The amount you are claiming
- Why the amount is claimed
- The game you were playing
- The name of your representative, if any
Immediately contact a supervisor and inform him or her of the circumstances BEFORE you leave the premises.
Should you be injured while visiting any of the Seminole Nation Casinos as a result of an action, omission, or unsafe condition, unless you are unable, you must immediately notify a member of the staff or a security officer for assistance.
An incident report must be completed by management or security. Unless you are unable, you must fully cooperate by providing all necessary information, including your name and contact information and a full description of what happened as well as the nature of the injury sustained.
If you are unable to provide this information at the time the incident occurred, you or your representative must contact management or the Seminole Nation Gaming Enterprise in writing within ninety (90) days of the event fully describing the nature of the injury, whether emergency services, including transport by ambulance, was required; the type of medical treatment sought; and whether treatment is on-going. All tort claims must be signed under oath by the claimant.
What to Expect
All claims for damages arising from injuries sustained at the Seminole Nation Casinos will be referred to its insurer for investigation and resolution. If you injury is deemed to have been caused by the action, omission, or unsafe conditions, compensation will be provided commensurate to the degree of injury sustained up to the maximum limit of the Seminole Nation Casino’s policy.
Your Right to Appeal
If the claims processes do not result in a satisfactory resolution of your claim, you may appeal to the Seminole Nation Tribal Court which may adjudicate the matter subject to the limitations of our insurance policies’ terms and conditions. All court claims must be filed within on-hundred and eighty (180) days of denial of the claims. The Seminole Nation and the Seminole Nation Gaming Enterprise does not consent to the State Court Jurisdiction.
What Else Should I Know?
The Seminole Nation of Oklahoma is committed to providing the patrons of our Casinos with a safe, exciting, and positive gaming experience. It is also committed to ensuring that all patrons are treated respectfully. The Seminole Nation Gaming enterprise is the tribal agency in charge of the gaming operations of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma. It has been established to not only safeguard the interest of the Nation’s gaming operations, but also to safeguard the interest of its patrons and visitors.
CLAIMS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the matters contained here, you are invited to contact the Seminole Nation Gaming Enterprise for further information.
Casino House Rules
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Valid ID Required and on person.
- No weapons allowed.
- All Vendors must check in with Security.
- Malfunction voids all play and pay.
- Guest playing machine at time of jackpot must claim jackpot.
- Not responsible for unattended machines with credits left.
- All cash out tickets must be claimed within 48 hours.
- All taxable winnings require a valid photo identification and documentation of tax identification number.
- Management reserves the right to pay winnings in the form of a casino check.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the use of personal electronic communication devices while on premises.
- At no time will casino guests be allowed to use video and/or photo imaging devices in any gambling area. Violators may be asked to leave the Casino.
- Playing multiple slot machines is allowable at Management’s discretion.
- Reserving or Saving a Gaming machine for another guest is not permissible.
- No loitering.
- No solicitation of any kind.
- Illegal activity shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law..
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to any guest.
- Management is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Unclaimed items will become property of the Casino.
- Verbal abuse or the use of abusive language will not be tolerated.
- No food or beverages may be brought into the Casinos from outside the building.
- Drugs are strictly prohibited in the Casino.
- Management reserves the right to modify or cancel any promotion at any time.
- Any vehicle that is left unattended without notifying security may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- The decision of Management is final.
- Presence on tribal property, participation in Commercial or gaming activities, participation in promotions, or Tournaments constitutes an affirmative and voluntary consent by each person the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and laws of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma.
Persons Ineligible for Promotion
1. Participating Seminole Nation Casino Employees and members of such employees immediate families, including parents, spouses, children and person with whom such officials and employee share a domestic partnership.
2. Elected and appointed officials of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma
3. Any person subject to an order of exclusion whether voluntary or involuntary.
Disclaimer: Seminole Nation Casino reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate your access to the Seminole Nation Casino property and the related services or any portion thereof at any time without notice. this agreement is governed by the laws of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma. By entering Seminole Nation Casinos’ property you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma for all disputes. No business relationship employment or agency relationship exists between you and Seminole Nation of Oklahoma as a result of your patronage of the Seminole Nation Casinos.
- 6ft. apart
- Must wear a mask at all times
- Temperature check at the front door
- Drink stations are not self-serve. You can ask any casino staff member for refreshment.
- Machines can be wiped down upon request.